Please note that every grantee is required to complete an annual report. Report due dates are as follows:
- Spring award report are due May 1st of each year.
- Fall award reports are due November 1st of each year.
Please complete the following questions. Annual Reports should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What specific outcomes and/or accomplishments have you made against the your stated program objectives in the past year? How did you measure these outcomes?
- What key learnings have you encountered in the past year? Your response should focus on what has worked well in the program and what have been the most significant barriers or surprises that affected the program.
- Have there been any significant changes to your program’s design in the past year? If yes, why were these changes made?
- The Foundation has found that having personal stories of our grantees’ experiences enables us to put a face on our grantmaking through real life examples of your successes, failures and challenges. Please give a specific example of an incident in your program or with a client that best exemplifies your program and mission in action.
- In what ways did funding from the Foundation impact the capacity of your organization?
- Please share any additional information or thoughts that you would like us to know about your program, industry trends, client population, organizational concerns, community challenges, etc.